photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year!

Hello beautiful people!
Back to work and it feels like a Monday, thank goodness it's actually Thursday. Lots of coffee will be consumed today. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe NYE, now it's back to reality. With a new year comes the majority of Americans believing that they can start fresh, "New year, new me," right?

While I was thinking (googling) how many new years resolutions are made, and how many are kept, I started to think about how I really think about all of it. People make these resolutions public knowledge because they are making them for the public, not for themselves. Now, I know some of you are thinking, "No, they're making sure someone can hold them accountable," or something like that, but I call bull hockey. Living for  the approval of other people is something we are all guilty of, so, why not take care of yourself this year?




I hope this year is everything you have ever wanted for yourself. Where there is a will, there is a way:)

Made with love,

Chaney

No comments:

Post a Comment