photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, January 20, 2014

Follow Me To:

Happy Monday everyone! As always I'm here to help you daydream the day away...I found something pretty ahhhhmazing a few of months ago and I want to share it with all my wanderlust friends!! I don't know about you, but Instagram is my absolute favorite, I find it so inspiring when I come across new photographers, especially...wait for it...adventure seekers (shocking, I know)! I came across Murad Osmann and his beautiful girlfriend, Natalia Zakharova. Osmann is a traveling photographer, who seems to be in a new place every week. He started taking pictures of Zakharova leading him into different cities using the hastag #followmeto , and it has become an instant hit among social media users, with many trying to recreate his vision around the world. So here they are, a collection of some of my favorite shots...there are way too many to pick from, so this will have to do. Please, please do yourself a favor and go follow these amazing people! 


#followmeto Bali rice fields

#followmeto Ravello

#followmeto Singapore

#followmeto the village of Eze, France

#followmeto Monaco

#followmeto the temple

#followmeto another Moscow Kremlin

#followmeto Venice

#followmeto Poklonnayagora 



So there you have it, aren't they so wonderful?! I hope you enjoyed them and they made this Monday morning a little less gray and a little more exciting. Keep on dreamin' y'all!


So tell me, if you created a #followmeto photo...where would we be going?!



xoxo,

Hunter









No comments:

Post a Comment