photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Friday, January 10, 2014

Kiddie Cuts

Heyo!  It's Friday!!  Couldn't be happier about it after all the not so fun things that happened this week!  But guess what? I have a pretty funny "not so great" that I wanted to share, just to give you a giggle before the weekend!

Well, my little princess, Brooklyn, has a love for all things girly!  If its hair, nails, or makeup, she's totally down.  It's not uncommon to see her in front of the mirror primping herself. However, this Tuesday she did the unthinkable!

Okay, I may be exaggerating a bit by saying unthinkable and actually it's quite common among her age(5 years old).  I thought that I had properly explained that scissors were to only be used on paper.  That's it.  Paper.  Only.  However, I guess she took that as if there was no more paper she could cut other things.  She chose her hair....and when I saw I was almost in tears! Luckily after I had calmed down, I realized that it actually could have been much worse!



One day this will be a great picture to show all her future friends and boyfriends!!

Obviously this is something that happens often among little kids when they get curious. So, I got a little curious and found some of my favorite shots other parents had taken! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment