photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYE Make-up!

Happy New Year Beautifuls! 
Couldn't think of a better way to close out the Bluetique Blog year and write my first post, than to share one of my biggest passions with all you lovely ladies - makeup, makeup and more makeup! Just wanted to share some really easy, yet statement looks for New years with y'all!



This was such a fun one to do and I had some amazing faces from the office to play on!




Whitney needed a little extra help! :)

Hunter has the most lovely green eyes so I did a very simple smokey eye on her using purples to bring out her eyes.  I first used a purple liner from Urban Decay, color 1999, in her crease before I put any shadow on so that the shadow would be more intense over top.  Next, I used a pallet from Lorac called Star Struck that has three different shades of purple, starting with the darkest in her crease and along her lash line.  I applied
the lightest color to the rest of the lid and then blended the two together with the last color.  I added a little liner and mascara, filled in the brows and Hunter is ready to go!





Whitney was obviously a little more challenging! haha that picture makes me giggle!  Whitney has the perfect eye shape to do a thick winged liner.  This is such a super easy to look to achieve.  I added a base color to Whitney's eyes (MAC's Rice Paper shadow) and defined her crease slightly with a mat brown shadow.  Starting from the middle of her lash line,  I pulled the black gel eyeliner (MAC's Blackout)  above her lash line to create the cat eye effect.  Then filled in below that line to make the line thick.  Mascara is all the needed after that!  Did a slight contour to her cheek bones (Guerlain's Bronzing Powder in shade 4) and added a red lip (YSL's Rouge Pur Conture #1) and that completed her pinup look!




Hope to have inspired you to go home and play with the fun makeup goodies that you have and to enjoy your New Years Eve!  Goodbye 2013, Hello Gorgeous 2014!

Jaci

No comments:

Post a Comment