photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sweet Summertime

Longing for Summer...
So every January I start to get the worst cabin fever. Once the holidays are over I'm kinda done with winter. I am ready for warm weather, sun, and the beach! Since it's still only 30 degrees outside I try to bring the feeling of spring and summer into my home. One of my favorite ways to do that is with fragrance. I fill my home with all kinds of wonderful fresh smelling candles but my two favorites are Yankee Candles Sun and Sand and Tahitian Tiare Flower.


Once I put these candles out I already start to feel better! My next step is to turn up the heat and bust out the spring clothes! This new green dress that's on the website is perfect to get excited for warmer weather.

Walk In The Park Dress - Green

All I need at this point is to spritz on some yummy perfume, like Victorias Secrets Fresh and Clean, and I am happily in a warm weather mindset and have (mostly) forgotten how cold it is outside!

Fresh & Clean Body Lotion
http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/victorias-secret-pink/fresh-clean-body-lotion-pink?ProductID=99153&CatalogueType=OLS

So that's how I get excited for the changing of the seasons and hopefully this post will bring a smile to anyone suffering from the cold weather blues!

Rach



No comments:

Post a Comment