photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Friday, March 14, 2014

Who What Wear Challenge

I don't know about you but this winter has been driving me a bit crazy.  And I know it has been driving my staff crazy as well.  You get tired of wrapping up in layers.  And even though I love boots, I'm even getting tired of them.  Give me sandals, give me shorts, give me some sun!

So, how can you battle?  Rage against it!  One of my staff members, Paige, doing the Who What Wear 30 Challenge. Found here: http://www.whowhatwear.com/wardrobe-challenge-outfit-ideas-womens-wardrobe/slide1 

Each day it challenges you do so something a bit different with what you usually wear.  

Here's some of what Paige (and her roomate) have done:
Wearing bright color combo: 


Wearing something you haven't worn in months: 


Wearing mixing patterns: 


She is completely adorable in everything.  And who doesn't like a good challenge? 

Recognize some of her clothes?  She used a lot of pieces from our favorite place. :)

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment