photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Girl Crush

So obviously, you all tuned-in to the Oscar's this past Sunday evening. Can we just say that we were absolutely swooning over all of the glam on the red carpet. However, one lady stood out to us as I'm sure she did to you, too. That's right. Lupita Nyongo'o. She wooded the crowd in her Nairobi blue gown and was the portrait of elegance. 

In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I Die."

We sure do love this look but it's nothing compared to her acceptance speech. Lupita's speech was so encouraging..I don't know about you, but I teared up. One word, inspiring. When thanking the Academy, Lupita stated: "No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid." This spoke to me as I'm sure, the rest of the world. What a beautiful soul, Lupita is. 

You go, girl!

I challenge all of you to really think about your dreams today, and if you're like me, you've got plenty to work on. But today, focus on a single one, dig deep and remember that dreams do come true. 


Thanks for sparkling, Lupita.






No comments:

Post a Comment