photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fuel the Fire

So, I love yoga. I think it's the best. I find it a creative way to express yourself as well as really connect with yourself, whether it be spiritual or not. That's what I love about Tara Stiles, she represents what yoga is for you and how it makes you feel. Stiles doesn't play by the rules, she accepts her body as a gift and only moves in a way that's comfortable and suitable for her. Tara says: "No matter what you're doing in life, there are no rules. You can do anything that you can dream of." Boom. Dreams people, it's the stuff life is made of. So as a little Tuesday inspiration, you'll find a video below of Stiles and how she created her business..it started as something she loves to do. I think she's wonderful and I hope you do, too :)




xoxo,

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment