photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, March 24, 2014

To Catch a Thief

Here are the facts: I love old movies, especially when they can be enjoyed on a Saturday or Sunday morning..it's the best. My only problem is deciding what to watch. Do I go for Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart, Ingrid Bergman or Lauren Bacall. I must say, it's a battle. This weekend was different..I woke up Saturday and I just knew..To Catch a Thief was the obvious choice (I think it has something to do with me dreaming of the Riviera all the time). Let's be honest..you can never go wrong with any Grace Kelly film, they're always darling and so is she. It's been awhile since I'd watched this and  I had forgotten the unbelievable glam this film has. I meannnn, Cary Grant and Grace Kelly should be enough but when you throw in the French Coast line avec charisma, charm and beautiful gowns..bon fait. Here's a little inspiration for your Monday..try to imagine yourself in these scenes and I'm sure your day will move a little faster. Can we say: Merci Beaucoup!









C'est la vie.


xoxo,
hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment