photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bows On Bows!

What southern gal doesn't love a good Bow here and there?  Personally, if its got a bow on it, I'll take 3!  I was ecstatic to find out that I could stop wearing my little girls bows around the house and that it was now totally acceptable for me to wear them in really life!  Like, daily!  Not only that, but we are now carrying monogrammed bows in a bazzillion colors here at Bluetique!  (Monogram everything, right? Done and done!)  I knew this Pin would come in handy one day and just wanted to share with you sassy ladies all the fantastic ways to rock that bow!

Jaci


No comments:

Post a Comment