photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, February 24, 2014

Good Vibrations

Happy Monday, y'all!! If you're in the south east you know how fabulous the weather was all last week and it even continued into the weekend..um can we say ahmazing?! Unfortunately I awoke today to find it about 21 degrees this morning, no bueno. But since all of that sunshine made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I've decided to keep that mental state to get through this upcoming week of frigid temperatures. I can just pretend it's 50 plus by playing my summer playlist circa 2009 and cooking up some vegetable goodness on my grill pan. So that's the motto for this week, good vibes. Hope y'all decide to stick with positive minds this week because spring is truly just around the corner. 



keep on keepin' on, y'all.
#happymonday

xoxo,

hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment