photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, November 18, 2013

New Girl on the Block

Hi pretty people! My name is Chaney and today is my first day behind the scenes of Bluetique Cheap Chic. How exciting?! I wanted to tell you guys a little bit about myself since I will be on here quite a bit. I am one of 3 girls, one older and one younger, we do just about everything together. I danced in high school, and much like every one else I miss it very much. I started working as a sales associate for Bluetique a few months ago and am so excited to continue on with the company. I won't bore you with a thousand facts about me, so with that, I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and I can't wait to hear from you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment