photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, November 18, 2013

Dirty Dancing

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fun filled and restful weekend...if only they could last longer. I caught up on some much needed rest and watched a couple of new and old movies, my absolute favorite weekend activity. Much to my surprise I cam across Dirty Dancing on Sunday, (que angels singing) this film is my guilty pleasure. I cannot help but smile when I watch baby and johnny dance. I even catch myself smiling, it's ridiculous! How can you not help but love these two?



My friends know how much I love this movie, they give me a hard time, but I could care less. One of my besties sent me a link about a couple who performed baby and johnny's last dance at their wedding. I know, I know, its cheesy but oh so cute!! Check out Terra and Drake have the time of their lives here! Try not to smile, I dare you.

So tell me, what did you do this weekend, do you love Dirty Dancing too??


No comments:

Post a Comment