photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, November 11, 2013

An Ode to the Color of the Year

I'm sure you all know that the Pantone Color of the Year is emerald green and what a divine color it is. So I decided to do a little post about this fabulous color. I went into our Lexington store and pulled all things emerald..there were too many pictures for one post, so I picked my favorites. You'll find them below and in no particular order :)



These emerald necklaces will only add to your party ensemble, how can these not scream holiday cheer?


Or if you need a little something to wear..why not try this stunning emerald dress with some black pumps


Going for the casual look this winter? Cuddle up to this over-sized knitted sweater by the fire


Here's a close up of the scarf, not emerald but I must say it's a real winner 


Spice up your arm candy with these must have Lily & Laura bracelets?


Pick up a pair of emerald Hanky Pankys, you'll be happy you did!


Just add some emerald earrings to your outfit, there are tons more in store!



So tell me, how do you wear your emerald pieces; what color are you looking forward to wearing this holiday season?


xoxo,
hunter









No comments:

Post a Comment