photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, December 30, 2013

Aerial Yoga

So this past weekend I needed some change in my regular fitness routine..it seemed I was sick of running throughout the neighborhood for the millionth time. I had recently heard about a new studio in town that offers Aerial Yoga which is basically flying, I decided I'd give it a go.
This was the coolest experience I've ever had. Once enrolled in a class the instructor fits you to your hammock so you'll be sure to master moves above the ground. We did everything from planks to downward dog and to my favorite, crazy inversions. If you're lucky enough to have a studio in your town offering aerial yoga..I suggest you try it ASAP!!

Here's a little video for you to enjoy :)



So tell me, would you try this?!

Let me know in the comments below.


Happy Monday, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment