photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blue Apron Meals

So if any of you are like me, you love to cook but absolutely have zero time to get to the market and fix all of the gourmet meals you dream about. Enter Blue Apron Meals, my new lifesaver. Basically you'll create an account with them and pick your preference of meat & fish or vegetarian. I personally chose the meat & fish and I loved it...I hear the vegetarian is just as wonderful and even better if you're a clean eater. So once you sign up, you get your box every week. I picked the lowest amount of meals per week available, mainly because my weeks are crazy and plans change in an instant (oh the lifestyle of a twenty-something).
 This. is. the. best. thing. ever. 

I'll show you what happens when this gift arrives at your door

First, the box comes (yay!)
It's insulated..don't worry


Then all of this prettiness happens
These were the meals in my box:
1. Sesame Chicken
2. Chipolte Steak Salad
3. Seared Hake

I decided to go with the sesame chicken, because who doesn't love Asian cuisine?

So you pull all of the ingredients and get to cookin'

It gives you a step by step guide..a must for me

and voila!! Yummy sesame goodness for me


I also love these meals because they serve two to four people, so have your friends over and they'll be super impressed by your gourmet meal...or save them for leftovers. I did with the chicken and the salad, they were great for work the next day.

All in all, I'm a super fan of Blue Apron. I would definitely give it a go or maybe gift it as last minute idea...who doesn't like food delivered to their front door?

So tell me, is this something you would try, do you like to cook?
Let me know in the comments below :)

Happy holidays, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment