photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Let's go to the Movies

Hey kids, it's that time of year again. No, no, not that thing happening on the 25th but all of the movies coming out this month! If you're like me, then you have to be uber excited to see all of this greatness Hollywood has in-store for us. I mean we go from the fantasy world of Bilbo Baggins to the vivacious world of the seventies..and everything in between. Here's a list of all the movies I'm looking forward to seeing this month.


1. American Hustle
The cast is enough for me..Good Times, Bad Times may have a little something to do with it, too

2. The Wolf of Wall Street
Leo is in it..enough said

3. Inside Llewyn Davis
If you're in to folk music, this is for you. Also, did I mention Justin Timberlake and Carey Mulligan are in it?!

4.Saving Mr. Banks
Who can't wait to learn about the real Mary Poppins?!

5. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Just looks wonderful in general..Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig, y'all

6. Her
I mean, Spike Jonze is back

So tell me, do you want to see any of these movies, what are you looking forward to watching this month?!


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment