photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jet Settin'



Summer is now in full swing over at Bluetique and I'm just a few days away from skippin' town and heading on down to Florida! We all love our summer getaways and I've put together a few outfits and a playlist for a long day on the gulf.
I plan on wearing these to pool..or maybe just all day. 


I also plan on looking like a 1950's bombshell while I'm at it


And how adorable it this watercolor maxi? It's the perfect thing to wear for a day of shopping and goes perfectly into the night! I'd say it's a real winner. 



And as promised..here's my beach bum playlist..you don't have to be in Florida to give it a go!

Beach Bum

Shovels and Rope, Birmingham
Houndmouth, On The Road
Devendra Banhart, Mi Negrita
Van Morrison, Sweet Thing
Beirut, East Harlem
Crystal Fighters, At Home
Whitehorse, I'm On Fire 
Coconut Records, The Summer
Cults, Go Outside
Steely Dan, Deacon Blues
Coconut Records, West Coast
Alabama Shakes, I Found You


Happy Summer : )

No comments:

Post a Comment