photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Friday, April 18, 2014

When I Grow Up

I am an impostor. I'm 38. I run the Harrisonburg store. I'm the Regional Manager for Bluetique Virginia. I parent a 15 year old spirited son. I'm getting married. However, I do not feel like I'm a grown up, at all. In my head, I'm still that 17 year old drama geek desperately trying to show the world who I am and what I can do.

And then I see this video. An 80 year old proving to the world that age is just a number and how it doesn't matter. You can still be that girl, showing the world what you can do.

I want to be her when I grow up.

 


See more from Britain's Got Talent at http://itv.com/talent

Simon's not strictly in the mood for ballroom, but Paddy & Nico have much more in store than first appearances suggest. Watch the energy-shift in this electric pairing's performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment