photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, April 14, 2014

Crushing Coachella

I'm sure you all know...the first weekend of Coachella ended yesterday and if you're anything like me, you love all the fashion this festival brings out. It's amazing. Flower crowns, crochet and cut-offs are among the best trends for 2014 and I must say, there were some real winners from the opening weekend. Below I've posted my six favorite looks I've seen thus far, I'm sure I'll come across more as the day goes on..but don't forget about this upcoming weekend. So if you're one of the lucky ones going or if it's going to be warm in your 'hood this weekend, we say make it Coachella themed. Relax, have fun and always, stay stylish. Happy Monday, Friends!





So tell me, Which one of these 'fits would you wear? 
I know, I know..it's a hard choice.


xoxo,

hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment