photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, April 28, 2014

The Mean Reds

Oh Monday, you always roll around too quickly. The first thought I had this morning was: Holly Golightly. I think it had something to do with the rain and the temperature this time of year, I always picture myself strolling down fifth avenue. Upon this thought, I decided to channel her throughout the day..if the rain or my purring cat didn't define Miss. Golightly well enough, I figured that Moon River on repeat at my desk would suffice. So here you are ladies...this is the feeling of Monday's as told by Audrey Hepburn herself. 

(Please press play and listen as you read the post)

6:30 AM Wake up Call...Do I really have to wake up??

Then Suddenly, your phone rings..

And you automatically feel like Fay McKenzie at Holly's party (Please..I don't want to wake up!!)

So you stumble to the bathroom..

Followed by a cup of coffee with your Fred-baby

Then it's off to work..Fred/Paul insists that you go

Just go with it..you're out the door now.

Still primping as you arrive 

But really...this is how you're feeling

Oh well, you might as well make the most of it

You dream of your daybed all day..and maybe even Paul/Fred-baby
(all while getting your work done)

Suddenly..the clock strikes five!

And before you know it, you're home with Mr. Varjak


hope your Monday flies by!


hunter







No comments:

Post a Comment