photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Confessional

I have a confession.  I am addicted.  I have to do it every day.  I think about doing it at 5:30 in the morning.  It just makes my whole body feel so good.  After I do it, it's like I'm high.

It's....bikram yoga!  I bought a two week package to this great place in Lexington called..well it's pretty original..Bikram Lexington.  Anyway, that two week test package soon led me to an unlimited monthly package and now here I am six weeks in and annoying everyone around me with speak of shivasana and rabbit pose.  Seriously, I played college tennis and have worked out my entire life, and I have never felt better than I have recently.  I feel strong and flexible and fit all at the same time!  It's amazing.  Totally recommend it. 

But this post isn't about me and my health.  It's about these kick ass yoga mats from Magic Carpet Yoga Mats!  I mean how cute are these.  Click here to see for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment