photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

From the Amalfi Coast to South America

Calling all Beach lovers! My morning ritual consists of reading emails, drinking coffee and scoping out the new boutiques on One Kings Lane. I must say, one boutique really caught my eye: Gray Malin. I've seen his art all over the internet and it's always stuck out to me. Malin travels the world and captures beach scenes from above and it is ahhhmazing. I suggest you check out his shop and if you're in the mood, drop some money on his art. I say go for it, why not?! Check out some of my favorites below.













Don't you love these?!
I know, me too.

-hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment