photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, June 16, 2014

Summertime Locks

We're just days away from summer actually beginning (yipee!). Saturday cannot come fast enough and if you're anything like me, you've been trying to find the best hair products for summer since May 1st. Frizz, y'all. It happens every year and this summer will be no different. On most summer days you can find my hair up in a top knot..no way I'm letting this mane flow freely during the summer months. I can never find the right products to really keep my hair from frizzing up, until now. Enter Davines. I received their products from my monthly Birchbox subscription and for the month of June, they nailed it. It was all about hair and frizzy hair at that. The Davines Love Smoothing shampoo and conditioner may have just saved my life. What? I mean my hair. I thought 'no way' when I read the label 'for harsh and frizzy hair.' So I immediately ran to the shower, duh. Y'all, this shampoo is my jam. It works and I'm finally done trying to find the perfect solution to tame this hair of mine. Go get you some.

                                    Shampoo                                          Conditioner


and if you're feeling frisky, I also recommend these two products from Davines, just heavenly.

                                 All in One Milk                                    Sea Salt Spray



So tell me, what are your go-to products for summer? How do you fight that frizz?

-hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment