photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Monday, June 2, 2014

River Water

 I have a friend that likes to turn up the jamz on Saturday mornings. They'll play anything from the strokes to drake and it always fits the mood, always on point. This Saturday was different. I've heard of Moon Taxi but have never really listened to them yet, they're on my list (yes, I have a list). I heart them now. I've put the acoustic version of River Water below and I hope ya digs. Pay attention to that banjo and I promise you'll be tapping ya toes. I've had it on repeat since Saturday. 



hunter


2 comments:

  1. Hunter! Listen to Morroco! It's so fun! Also we have a lot of their songs on our playlist at our store!

    -Betsy from Bluetique Knoxville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betsy! I've been jamming to them all day...love Morocco!

      Delete