photo 6homebutton_zpse18d9b54.jpg  photo 7aboutbutton_zps6dc3009b.jpg  photo 8contactbutton_zpscefa5f0b.jpg "> photo 9bloglovin_zpsdaf19b56.jpg  photo 10shopbutton_zps104259a8.jpg

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Don't get Carried Away

Hey! Hi! How are ya! Sorry for sucha long time no see over here on the blog. I must let you in on a little secret..I was swept away by NYC livin' for the past couple of days, hence my absence here. Something so magical happened to me while I was in the city, it was totally unexpected and out of nowhere...I acted like a total girl. Any thoughts on what this could be?! Well if the title of this post doesn't give it away, I guess I'll just tell you :) It was a typical New York Saturday filled with brunch, shopping in Soho and one long relaxing lunch with much needed cocktails (my favorite!).

At Morandi in the West Village..yum!

After lunch we decided to take a leisurely stroll through the west village when we just happened upon it. Yes, Carrie Bradshaw's stoop. I died. My inner sixteen-year-old self was back in an instant...I never thought out of all the streets in new york, we'd casually come across this stoop. 

 Perry Street, NYC

I know, it's silly to be such a fan-girl but it really was fantastic. There were girls of all ages and nationalities gathered round this unforgettable landmark of Sex and the City. How wonderful is it that one show can bring together so many different groups of people on one new york street?! To say it was a great afternoon is an understatement.

Gals by the stoop.

Have you ever seen Carrie's stoop? Let us know in the comments below.

Hunter







No comments:

Post a Comment